- We offer comprehensive preventive and corrective eye care, from the detection and treatment of eye diseases, to state-of-the-art eye surgery.
- Our office has the latest and most advanced technology to diagnose and treat eye disease and vision problems.
- Our doctors are knowledgeable, personable and listen to your needs.
- Our staff is friendly and will treat you with respect.
- We have modern, beautiful and comfortable offices.
- We stand behind our prescriptions. Our doctors are available to review your prescription needs and recheck your vision if you have adaption difficulties.
- There is a free warranty on all of our glasses against breakage under NORMAL wearing conditions.
- You can update to our 2 year UNCONDITIONAL warranty for $39.00 (A $15 shipping and handling fee will be applied).
- We fit the latest contact lenses, including bifocal, astigmatism and SynergEyes Hybrid hard-soft lenses.
- The optical has over 2000 frames on display, more than three times the average office. Our Eyewear Fashion Consultants will help you find the perfect style, size, and color in your price range.
- Our surgical staff has a wealth of knowledge and experience to draw from, as we perform well over 1000 cases annually. Whether you want LASIK or cataract surgery-We are the best!
Why We're The Best
Why We're The Best
The NEOVision Mission
Our board certified ophthalmologists,
optometrists, and support staff
are dedicated to protect,
preserve and enhance the
eyesight of our patients.
We use the latest equipment
and we continue to strive to
make OUR MISSION-
Vision Care News
Allergies affect not only your nose, but also your eyes. Here's how to deal with eye allergies.
Are you shopping for new glasses? Make sure you check out this list...
Learn about heterochromia, the condition that causes two different colored eyes.